History

Luigi Calegaro opened the homonymous shop in 1921, becoming the fourth silversmith in Padova with 4PD hallmark. After the war, production grew quickly in the highest quality standard. Second generation with the son Francesco made Calegaro brand solid and well known in the world.

Today, art de la table DNA is still part of the Company and representation of Made in Italy worldwide. From classic models to refined bespoke creations, Calegaro history continues to develop into a competitive market.

1921

1940

1950

1968

1980

2013